CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007


Can you believe it's already Christmas Eve.....Where has the time gone......I am happy to say that I have completed most of my projects (gifts for friends) and my cards went out on time....Which is a big deal for me.....So I started making these framed name signs for friends and family a few years ago and they have truly improved from my first one.....My friend Cheryl calls it her Kristina Original......Back to the story.....My long time friend and fellow crafter Joscie was suppose to get one in August for her birthday but I went on Vacation that month and things were so crazy that I started it and never completed it......I even gave her birthday card to her without signing it.....Such a Nerd I know.....So anyhow I decided that I was going to be sure to complete it and give it to her with her Christmas gifts......So now it counts as to gifts right.....Birthday present and Christmas present......They came over for dinner last and I gave her the sign and of course we had to laugh at the thought that she got her birthday present for Christmas.......I hope that she likes it and maybe I should start on her august 2008 birthday present now.....Well off to make sugar cookies with the boys......So much to still do........




1 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

of course i love it! I hung it up today!