CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Day After Christmas!

I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas......We did and we had two very happy boys.....The wii is the new favorite thing in our house.......Even I like it and I have been saying for years that I'm the mom and don't know how to play video games but this is so different........Just love it......Bowling if you need me......Well today I didn't go into the madness I stayed in my craft room which made me a much happier person.......I however don't seem to have got a whole lot done......I am finishing up a few little mini books of Dominick's school pictures for him to take to his dad, grandma and auntie tomorrow when he leaves for California......We sure will miss him and Jared is going to miss him most.......I am excited today for Joscie I know she is waiting to hear good news in the morning about becoming a DT member....GOOD LUCK GIRL....She will be so happy........So envision your parking space Joscie.......ha ha......I am going to get off this computer and get back to work........Love Love until tomorrow........

1 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

I didn't get it girl! I forgot to envision.
10 cent listings on ebay today!