CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

More Christmas Cards






Well I never made it on here yesterday I was busy I guess making more stuff. I think that this is the time of year that I'm most productive! I made some more Christmas Cards with some really old Stampin up Simply Scrappin kits that I have had for way to long. I don't even really love that kit but came up with a few cards and am happy with the way they came out. I have also been making gifts for people. I will post pictures of them later today. Today I am going to Jared school to help his class make Christmas cards and little ornaments for their parents. It's always fun to see the kids stamping right. I will take some pictures of course. I got my lens back yesterday and am so happy to have gotten it just in time for Christmas. I have many things to get done! Didn't I say I was going to make some lists of things to get done? Guess I haven't gotten that far! I will post again later when I have more pictures!

1 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

cute cute, glad to hear your lens came in! no more standing on the porch to take pictures inside the house!