CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another Day!

Well it's Tuesday and that means another busy day..........You know for not having a real paying job I sure seem to be busy everyday.....So much to do and I don't seem to get everything done.....Shocking I know.......I have been completing projects and that always makes me happy I finished a 12x12 layout, my advent calendar, and some cards.......I will take pictures and post them later today.......Jared went back to school yesterday and the house seems so quiet with nobody home.....Dominick comes home on Sunday and I'm ready I miss my boy......He has never been away from us for so long before........He told me yesterday that his missed mom's cooking which always makes me feel good.......Vernon is in San Diego right now doing a school he flew in Sunday night and the weather was so bad they weren't letting planes leave so there wasn't a spot for them to pull into so they had to wait on the plane for about an hour......That would have drove me nuts........And then he and his bags got soaking wet from the rain trying to get out of the airport and checked into his room.......We miss daddy when he is away.......but he has been home for the last four months so I shouldn't complain.......He wont be gone that long just a few weeks........I have been cleaning house.......Fun I know.......Vernon helped me get all the Christmas stuff put away before he left and that was nice.....So the house is starting to get back to normal.......Oh and yesterday I got my orders from Stampin Up!.....Stuff from the new catalog so I am hoping to get sometime today to make some cute cards........Valentines Day is just around the corner.......Well I hear my coffee and hot shower calling me so I will go for now but I will post some pictures later....Love Love.....Have a great day!

1 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

hey woman, you're in the house with no kids, no husband? shocking! The UPS man asked me yesterday if I was in "it" with that lady on the corner. I had to laugh, yep, I am. ha! are you busy on Thursday for the crop?