CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Day Before Superbowl!

So I was looking at my blog today and I realized that it's been a week since I posted.......I need to take pictures of the stuff I have been making.........I have been doing a lot.......We have been so busy and the boys have been sick and home from school which isnt really a lot of fun for me.......

Some great news to share........Dominick (my oldest) has been playing football for a few years now and is just this total football fan now.......We are San Diego Charger fans......So he has just got so into this whole thing.........You know me I could take it or leave it but really dont care......So him and dad went to the Pro-Bowl last year and that was a great time for him and they always have to get good seats up front.......This year my husband was going to be in San Diego so we didnt get tickets when they went on sale........No big deal right......Well I got a phone call from Coach and he said that the team has been invited to participate in the Pro-Bowl doing something at half time and getting some time with the players........But the parents would'nt be able to come unless we had our own tickets.....So he would be sponsoring the kids........Well my DH actually comes home today and this week I scrambled to get tickets and they had to be good seats or what's the point of going........So we are happy to say $300.00 later we got great seats and I'm on the asile so taking all my pictures wont be a problem........I will be using my big lens and hopefully will get some great shots.......So we are a very excited family........As for tomorrow my husband is home so we have our usual friends coming over to eat and drink and chat which is always a good time.......Except that I always feel the need to 1. Cook To Much Food 2. Clean house like crazy........Hey maybe we should have friends over more often.......What does that stamp say "A CLEAN HOUSE IS THE SIGN OF A LAZY STAMPER".......Well when I have to clean and cook then I dont get to stamp and scrap........Not good.......But I should be back to it tomorrow night and hopefully will get all my pictures posted.......Well I just wanted to check in and tell you where I've been.......Oh I got a package in the mail today........I'm so hooked on Hanna Stamps and Bellas right now it' just crazy....Love it Love it...Well have a great weekend.......Love Love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see some more pics of the stuff you've been working on. Your work is so cute. You are such an inspiration!

Water Filtration Surprise said...

Nice shhare