CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Long Time No Blog!

Can you believe that it has been 22 days since my last post......I have been crazy busy......So much to do.....Now things are settling down and I can breath again.....Tomorrow will be the first day in a really long time that I don't actually have to go anywhere or have things to do.....So happy for that.....But really will I be able to sleep....Most likely not.....

Here is a list of some of the things I've been up to lately.....Of course I have photos to go with almost this entire list and I will post them as soon as I can.....I tried to tonight but my battery is dead on my camera so maybe tomorrow......Have a great day......

1. Completed 3 Bella Swaps
2. Went to the beach twice
3. Had a visit from grandma Voni
4. Went to the Dole Plantation
5. Went to the Aloha Stadium Swapmeet Twice
6. Visited Every ROSS on Oahu
7. Made valances and matching skirt for my craft table (well more watched grandma make)
8. Made Window Treatments for the Kitchen and Family Room
9. Bought and altered new pillows to match the new window treatments
10. Been riding on the motorcycle with my husband (so fun & we look so cute)
11. Made a baby album & memory tin for a new a baby girl
12. Received two Bella cards/RAK
13. Received my Bella order (after waiting sooo long)
14. Finally hooked up my silhouette up to my laptop
15. Made 100 burritos for serving breakfast on the pier for the USS Chung Hoon
16. Went to my first dining out (wearing a formal dress always makes you feel so good)
17. I have also eaten a whole lot of chocolate

So until I write again....Love Love
Hopefully it wont be 22 Days!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I like your blog and love your art works very much...
very nice. -Sekar Kedaton,Jakarta-