CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Is It Friday Yet?

Well things have been busy (as always right) but I have been accomplishing so much and that is such a great feeling......First I finally got all of my window treatments up (after six weeks) and we have the kitchen table back.....No more dinner at the bar......Whoo Hoo......I do have to still finish up the decorative pillows but the other ones are done.......So I'm holding off on taking pictures because I want it to be totally complete before I post them.......I'm so so happy though.....It looks great and even after all the hard work and frustration it was worth it.......Second I have been working on Cards For Heroes and I also enlisted the Chung-Hoon FRG to donate and participate.......So as a group we made 50 Father's Day cards and I have made several Birthday Cards and Anniversary cards to accompany the box........What a great cause and it feels so go to give something back and I get to do it in a way that I love.......Third I have completed my one year term as the Treasurer for the FRG and am turning everything over at our next board meeting........We are also leaving the command so it seems like the perfect time to resign......Fourth Jared got sick and how come he had to do it all over my bed......Even though it was on Dad's side........Dad was gone so I had to handle it........Yuck........He is feeling much better now and back to school........So it just seems like the last five days have just been crazy I tell you.......I have been staying up way to late working on my stuff........So I have been tired.......Not good......I will take pictures tonight and try to get them posted.........I even did a scrapbook page.......Now that has been awhile........I am getting ready for another card class which is always fun........So that's whats been going on here with us in Hawaii.......Hope you have had a great day!

0 comments: