CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Where Have I been?

Where Have I Been????
What a great question........I'm asking myself that question......I have had a lot on my plate I will say......I need to be better about blogging and keep on top of it more.......I will work on that......I do have lots of crafty stuff I have been making.....I even got my pictures off the camera and onto the computer......Not bad I will say......So I will work on getting them onto the blog now.....One thing at a time right......I also want to take pictures of some of the nice RAK that I have got in the mail......I just love getting good mail.....Not boring mail like bills and junk mail......So I will get that moving today.....We had a nice quiet Easter and ate lots of yummy food.....We went over to a friends house but I still cooked and brought food.......It was a good day......I made a few things for the boys so I will post those pictures.......I guess I need to get to editing my pictures huh....Things have been busy so I have a lot of pictures to post.......Lots of Bella cards and Hanna cards.....We had a girls night out last weekend for a girlfriends birthday and that was the most girl fun I have had in a while.....We eat and drank and we did makeup and took pictures and then we went out dancing........What a great time we had.......Thanks girls.......Vernon was off for a week after his surgery and has now completely recovered and things are back to normal and good to go.......I have been cooking a lot which means I have probably also been putting on weight.......Yea not so good......I have hung up three of the four window treatments that I made and plan to get the last one up this week.......I have made 3 1/2 of the 6 or 7 pillows that I'm making to match.......So things have been getting done but things on the computer not so much......Well enough talk now I shall get to work on posting pictures.......Have a great afternoon and I'll be back.......

0 comments: