CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Few More Cards

I love this stamp set it's one of my favorites........I have had this Making Memories paper for a long time......years I think and I still just love it......

Recipe
Paper -Bazzil CS, Making Memories PP, Watercolor Paper
Stamps - Domestic Goddess By Hanna Stamps
Ink - Black Versafine, SU Lovely Lilac
Tools - Nestabilites Scallop Circle, Watercolor Pencils, Copic Marker (skin tone)
Accessories - Doodlebug frills, HeroArts flower gems



Recipe
Paper - SU Creative License Scrapbooking Kit
Stamps - Cosmobella by stampingbella, swirls by Autumn leaves
Ink - Versamark, Black Versafine
Tools - SU word window punch, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

Not much going on here.....With Jared out of school we got to sleep in a little this morning.......I am now trying to get caught up on things.......I have a few more projects that I will put on soon......Need to edit so many pictures......Well maybe if I didn't take so many pictures I wouldn't have this issue......Have a great afternoon











0 comments: