CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Some More Bella Cards!


Cakeabella.....I made this Happy Birthday card with some left over scraps.....I also used copic markers to color and nestabilities and SU Happy Birthday Stamp.....Size is 4X4

This is I think my first Fella Card......Beerafella with his beer covered up with the bottle cap which I stamped on with Stazon and I cut out Dad with quickutz

Goodluckabella with some left over scraps again, copic markers and stickles the picture looks a little blurry I hadn't noticed that until now....Thanks for looking and have a great day!

7 comments:

Loreen said...

I love the stitching on your first card! It looks fabulous =)

Theresa said...

Kristinah...your cards are as always sooooo cute, I luv them all!!! keep up the good work and keep sharing! I always get inspired by your creativity!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors! Thanks for sharing

Christi Flores said...

All of your cards are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Krissy Stina,

These cards are so cute but why do I always have to look at them on your blog? Haven't had one in a while. They are gorgeous! I need you to make some for me. Don't worry, I'll pay you!

Ms. Ranae said...

Hey Chick! Keep up the good work!

Debby said...

They are all very cute and yes, you and Vernon are cute too.