CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thanks So Much!

Oh My Goodness! I was totally shocked to learn this morning that I received an award from my Bella Sistah Kim. Thank you so very much Kim you are awesome! So here are the rules...I have to pick 7 of my favourite blogs and...

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Put links of those blogs on yours

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you have nominated.

So here go my nominations lets see if I have seven friends.....Ha Ha

Kim

Lynn

Susan

Kimmie

O.K. it's getting late and only four people are really coming to mind.....I know there are more but can't seem to think....Low on brain juice tonight......


My blogging friend Lynn has given me the BFF Gold Card blogging award and I'm so surprised and flattered that she did! Lynn has always been so sweet to leave such nice comments about my cards and projects on my blog. Thank You So Much Lynn!
The rules of this award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award, quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.
Now do I know five people? Hum!

Lynn Such a great inspiration and aways leaves kind comments


Kim You are so nice and a say such kind things about my cards & projects


Susan Have become my friend from far away & she is so sweet


Kimmie Comes by my blog and leave sweet comments


Melissa I don't think she's new to my blog but I'm new to her blog


Please take the time to visit all of these fabulous ladies and their blogs and be sure to leave them a nice comment because they take the time to leave comments for me! Thank you so much ladies! Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so sweet of you, Kristina! Thank you!

Kim said...

Your so very welcome....and a EXTRA BIG THANK YOU to you for the wonderful awards!
Lots of Hugs to You~ Kim