CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thinking Of You!

Well hello and happy happy day....Right....Or maybe not so much....I have another Sugar Nellie card today....She is just so sweet I love these images.....I used Bazzil flowers, Making Memories pattern paper, SU! Rub-ons, Martha Stewart Border Punch and my copics and white gel pen....I hope you like....I'm trying to post quickly as our power is scheduled to go out in a few minutes and no computer until later this afternoon.....Image that....What does one do without a computer....I will stamp and color I guess.....I will try and be back later tonight.....Hope everyone has a great day....Thanks for stopping by....


4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

It's absolutley beautiful!! Fantastic coloring and I love the flowers:-) Kelly

Kim said...

Oh what a CUTE card! I love it! That suger nellie is adorable! I so have to get me some of these cutie pie stamps! GREAT work girl! Hope you had fun coloring and stamping since you wouldn't have power!
Hugs! Kim

Summer... said...

What an awesomely cute card Kristina! These Sugar Nellies sure are CUTE!!

stampingtink said...

How adorable! She so reminds me of my mom digging in the dirt in her garden Beautiful card!