CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well I know I'm a little late with this but Happy New Year & I wish you all the best, much love and happiness in 2009...I have been away from my blog for over a month more like two....can you believe that....I know sometimes I get a little behind with my blog but hello this is crazy, nearly two months....My life has been so crazy busy lately....My DH took three weeks off from work and the boys have had a little over three weeks off....They return to school and the DH goes back to work and I get my house back....LOL...Yippee....I'm way to excited for that let me tell you....Uninterrupted crafty time....Loving that great idea....and then my brother called and I got some sad and unexpected news that my dad had passed away after many years of living disabled with a brain injury (since I was six years old....26 years) wow....So I went to Iowa I was so so freezing my butt off....Do you know how cold it was in Iowa....Been living in California for 6 years....Oh that didn't work for me....I got to see my brother and nephew and meet his new wife...See many of my aunts and cousins that I haven't seen in at least twenty years....wow...So that is what has been crazy in my life...I have really found myself just being in my craft room and it feel better and I'm getting so much done....It's so therapeutic for me to create....Should try mopping....yea right....lol...to much work....
So I haven't posted since early December which means I have all my Christmas Cards, New Years Cards, Misc. cards and Valentines Day so I guess I will just start posting them to my blog....Cant wait to hear what you think....

Happy Stamping and thanks for stopping by...

1 comments:

Kim said...

Kristina I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your Dad! That had to be so hard! Sending you lots of hugs hun! :)
I betcha you were freezing in Iowa! We have had some pretty cold days here in the midwest! I would much rather be living somewhere tropical instead of in Wisconsin! ha ha!
Hugs~ Kim