CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

This is my inspiration.......I saw this in the Paper Trends December 2006 and thought I want to make one of those........How cute it that idea of being able to use it year after year......So I set out to make one.......Of course mine is not finished yet but should be soon........I will post again then
This is what I have so far.......It's coming together pretty cute I must say.......
And no project gets done without my desk becoming a huge mess although this isn't that bad....

Well it's New Year's Eve.......I have been cooking getting ready for tonight.......Just a few friends coming over for food and of course drinks........I woke up to my wonderful husband bringing me breakfast in bed........How sweet is that........I am so lucky......Well I have not been posting but I have been doing stuff........I took a few pictures of the advent calendar that I'm making right now........The first pictures are of my inspiration.......Of course I thought I could change it and try to make it my own........So this is what I have so far........What do you think.......I might be lucky enough to have it ready for next year........How exciting is that.........Well I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and a safe evening........enjoy.......

0 comments: