CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

This was our New Year's Eve........We of course had way to much fun.......It was great to spend the evening eating and drinking with friends......I sure did miss Dominick though.......I will be happy when he gets home.......My first New Years without my baby......O.K. he's 10 but still...
Vernon and me taking pictures as always........Have to love that smile right.....How cute are we.... Got to love the party hats right..........I don't know where Vernon's went but he did have one.....
We had a good night and cant believe it's already 2008.....Vernon had to go to work this morning so we didn't stay up to late.......I am planning to be crafty today will let you know tomorrow how well that went.......So for this year I will try to set a few goals to accomplish:

  1. Complete more projects
  2. Exercise more
  3. Spend less
  4. Cook more
  5. Scrapbook more pages
  6. Talk less on the phone

Well I think that's already a pretty tall order for me so I should stop while I'm ahead right........I have a really bad habit of starting projects and then moving on to something else and never completing what I started so that is my new goal (not to do that).........I am going to name each of the unfinished projects and put them all in a basket and pull one out each week/month and complete it......I have also found that I enjoy making altered items more and more so I will work on actually making more pages..........And if I could just stay off the phone I might actually get more done.........huh I wonder.........Have a great day!

0 comments: