CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

And Jared Stamps!

When Jared was little he would come into my room and play with my little hammer and carefully place all my eyelets and brads in their little containers.......He even had his own stamps and ink pads and that would keep him entertained while I was busy trying to create......Long since then has he wanted to do anything like that......He is older now and much to busy with, friends, playing outside, playing X-Box 360 or wii to want to spend time like that with mommy.....And I know my baby isn't so much baby anymore and that part of him just has grown up.........I knew it would come just like it did with Dominick........So when he came into my craft room the other night and asked where his stamps and markers and pencils were not only was I shocked I was so happy.......That is the little boy I remember that always wanted to be doing what mommy was doing.......So he stamped and colored for awhile and then he was done and on to watching SpongeBob as if that was better than stamping.........But anyway I enjoyed that little bit of time and had to snap a few pictures........Where has my baby gone........I keep repeating this to myself but still have no answer........

0 comments: