CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Jared Lost A Tooth

So I'm not sure if this is "The Many Faces Of Jared" or "I've lost a tooth mom"......He is so funny when I come with the camera......Always trying to do this phony smile.......Then he claims the flash is to bright and he cant keep his eyes open.....So he holds them open......Such a funny boy......The story with the tooth is even funnier right....So he's in the bath and I go to take a shower and I told him I would wash him up when I get out.......I was going to be fast......So I'm in the shower for about three minutes.....Long enough to get the soap in my hair then I hear him calling me crying for me to come in there.......I got scared that he had hurt himself and I jump out of the shower soapy hair and all dripping wet and run in there and he is bleeding from him mouth claiming that his tooth broke.......I was like what.......What did you do....nothing he says.....then he tells me he was trying to open the soap........I guess with his teeth huh.......So out it came......He wasn't hurt but he sure was scared.......Poor baby.........The tooth was already loose so I guess he just helped it along the way........Now he keeps telling everyone he broke his tooth.....It's so funny because soon he front ones will all be gone.....Growing up these boys.....

0 comments: