CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cards & More Cards!



Never did get back to upload pictures of what I have been up to.......I took some pictures so I will share......First all the cards are different cause I was trying to use up a huge pile of scraps and I succeeded a little but much more to do.......With Valentines Day right around the corner most of my cards are love you.....Let me know what you think.....I am still in the stamping mode so there are many more things coming together in my craft room so I hope to get them done and posted soon......Enough about the cards I have also been up to doing layouts.......I however didn't get pictures taken yet of those......They are all of older pictures that have been calling to be put on a page so I finally got to it......I have actually been fairly productive......That makes me happy.....However I cant say that about the laundry or house work........But whats new right......Well it's 12:06 and I really should get to bed.......Have a great day......



0 comments: