CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Happy!

I guess I have been MIA you could say......I didn't realize that it had been a whole week since I last posted which should mean I have a whole lot to share right......Hum where to start......First let me say Congratulations Ed & Jen.....Getting married is big huge and a whole lot of work but so totally worth it......My advise would be "Don't sweat the small stuff" & Pick your battles......May you have it all......Much love always.....
As for the boys and I.....we miss daddy and cant wait for him to get home......Dominick came home on Sunday night and it was great to have him home....I sure did miss him.....And since it had been a few weeks without seeing him walking up to get him at the gate I saw this little man with all the style and attitude a 10 year old boy can have.....With the hat tilted to the side (sticker still on it, which I don't think I will ever get) with his skateboard in one hand, pants sagging, backpack over his shoulder wearing some new Jordan's......When did he grow up and turn into this little man.....I now finally understand when people say enjoy them while they are young cause it wont last forever and my response was aways "yea yea".......O.K. I get it........O.K. enough about that.....Jared is getting so good at reading and wanting to read.....He takes the time to sound the words out and wants to read......I'm so happy with his progress.......He is my stubborn child.......Sometimes he can drive me crazy.......He's getting so tall too......Having the boys finally back in school sure has given me more time to work on my stuff.......Fun Fun.......I have completed more layouts in the last week than I have in the last six months probably.....I have also been having fun with all the love stamps and making fun Valentine and thank you cards......Now of course my room is a crazy mess and looks like a tornado hit it.......Which is when I do my best work I think......I will get some pictures taken tomorrow so I can share.......I have also actually been doing house work which is one of my least favorite things of all time......But it has to get done.........I have been staying away from the computer and the phone which is proving that I get more done.......Although I get lonely and just need someone to talk to........So I have just been stamping......The cure for anything right.....I got some really cute new stamps in the mail today so the plan is to get stamping those right away tomorrow.......Well it's late and I need to get to bed........Good night and sweet dreams.........

0 comments: