CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

First I just love these colors.......I used Doodlebug paper, SU stamps and Bella stamps oh Copic Markers........
This is a Bella Card and I used some Basic Grey paper.......So cute....Just love these stamps....


This is a card I made with my Hanna Stamps.......I used some twinkling H2O's to color her in and so with the picture it kind of looks shinny huh.......

We have been so busy........We had a great time at the pro-bowl and got some great pictures of our son.......Now it seems like Valentine's day is already here and I'm trying to get everything done with that.......But I finally got around to getting some pictures taken of some cards I've been making.......So here are a few........I'm still waiting on an order of Bella Stamps.......Wow shipping with them takes forever........Have a great day.........Love Love

0 comments: