CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Bella Storage System



Well I had to come up with a way to store my new bella stamps as well as some other single acrylic stamps that I have and when I remembered these boxes from the boys night lights I thought that would be perfect......So I painted the edges and then added some pattern paper.......Pink and Brown of course cause that is the colors of my craft room........well kind of my favorite colors.....So I was showing Dominick and he was just shocked with what I had done.......So he says mom I'm going to start calling you Transformer and I was like what.......He goes on to tell me that I have to transform everything........Even stuff he would think was trash.......It was so funny listening to him tell me about what he thought.......He did like the boxes and then tried to think of how they might be more useful for him for some of his cards that he collects.......Funny funny boy he his......Have a great night........Love Love

0 comments: