CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Hump Day!


This Get Wella Bella Card came together out of some scraps from another card I made awhile back.......I just the sentiment that comes with this stamp.....How great would it be to get this card when your just not feeling so well........I love my Bella stamps......SU paper, Copic Markers and MM metal tags.......

This is a birthday card for my friend Kim and it was also a card I did in my card class last week.....I love these colors Pink & Orange.......They go together so nicely......Paper I cant remember, Cardstock SU, Punch SU, Stamps SU & Bella, Cuttlebug Embossing folder & Twill

Hope you likey........Have a marvelous day.........


Well it's Wednesday.....The week is half way over.....I have been busy this week trying to get things finished in my craft room and getting pictures taken of projects that I have completed....That is a lot of work you know.....So my question is how is it that I have a million uncompleted projects and still find myself starting new ones.......How do I learn to stay on top of one project at a time......My husband claims that it's because I get inspired by something else and yet another great idea comes into my mind and I get side tracked.....Which is a nice thing to say but I'm not so sure that it's true......So my goal is to wrap up all the half completed cards on my desk right now........Hum how will I do that.....Well enough about my bad habits.....Here are a few more cards I have made...I'm such a bellaholic....Hope you enjoy them......Have a great day and just think the week is half way over.......Love Love

0 comments: