CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where Has April Gone?

Well I don't know where the month has gone.......It's already May......This is going to be a good month......It's Jared's 6Th Birthday and Mother's Day....Oh yea and Daddy is actually going to be home for both....First time in a few years.......So we are super excited......I have been busy making cards as always......I really should do a layout......Actually I have done a few lately but have not photographed them yet......Shocking I know......Dominick was picked as student of the quarter so we went to his school to see him get his award and take pictures of course......Tomorrow is May 1st which is Boys Day......This is a new holiday for us well since moving to Hawaii the boys enjoy it because they feel like it's their day......Also in May they have May Day which is Lei Day and the school does a little performance and dances and we listen to music and take pictures......Should be a fun morning.......I think Dominick's school does it every other year because now come to think of it we didn't do it last year........Well enough about that...So I have been sending lots of mail this week and that's good to get stuff out of here.....I create way to many piles.....So I made a card for my friend who is having a baby and some Thank You cards for the other bellaholics that have been sending cards my way.....Thanks for that sistahs.......Have a great evening and Happy May.......Lei Day! Love Love


My oldest friend Veronica is having a baby......So I sent her this
card......I'm so happy for you and Billy....


These are some Thank You Bella cards with Stampingbella......I love Pink & Brown

This was so fun with this Bella Baby Bubble Bath......How cute is that?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the look and colors of the Swell News card! I wish SU! did not retire it!