CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Here Is Riley


I have been busy making cards as always but I am really loving these.....I used SU paper from Creative License Kit...I really love these colors.....I also used my copic clear glitter pen and cuttlebug embossing folder......Thanks for looking...

I don't know why but I just love googly eyes......And they look so so cute on Riley....I used the same SU paper and SU stamps.....I also put some crystal effects on the cup and cupcake.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a darling Riley & Sophie card!
Happy after-Mother's Day to you!

:o) Bev Gerard

Lori said...

Your cards are adorable. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful Mothers Day.

Jana said...

Just wanted to let you know how awesome and adorable your cards are!!!