CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Only 2 More Days!

Well I keep hearing only two more days......Jared turns 6 and he is so super excited he doesn't know what to do......He has had a busy few weeks with Graduation (will post pictures soon) and the last day of school......Planning his birthday party, making the invitations, making the leis and planning the sleep over of four little boys........What fun we will have huh....We are so happy that daddy will be home for Jared's birthday and birthday party this year.....So enough with that........We had a very nice quiet weekend....We are working on some gardening which will someday prove to be a good thing.....I hope........you see I have a very BLACK thumb........I need to buy two fake plants when I buy three real ones this way at least two of the five will live right......Anyways so I have recently decided that I will turn it around........So we were out on Sunday pulling all those weeds and nasty things that were suppose to be plants I think.......So we had to stop because the trash can was full and we were extremely muddy........Shocking right......I will keep you posted.......well I need to finish up a few RAKS I would like to get mailed out today so that's all for now but I will be back later with pictures........Hope you are having a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristina, Be sure to tell Jared congrats from us for surviving Kindergarten and Happy Birthday. We are so out of touch (have been busy with life) and the time difference doesn't help. Let us know where your new command will be.... Jill, in VA