CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just A Few Cards

This is a card that I made for my Sistah Callie I just love the colors.....Pink & Brown are my favorite and I just love to make all things pink & brown....
Recipe
Paper - One Heart One Mind, SU cardstock
Stamps - Sweetybellas, SU
Misc. - Sizzix file folder die, Versafine ink, Clear embossing powder, Copic markers & Water color pencils

This is a fun card and fun paper......I did a little paper piecing with their clothing but I think I should have added a small black ribbon maybe on the next one......It reminds me of my girlfriends that I get together with and make paper projects.....So fun
Recipe
Paper - Basicgrey Pheobe
Stamps - DenamiDesign
Misc. - Copic Markers and Stickles

Super Simple SU thank yo card......That actually came about by mistake......I just love when that happens......
Recipe
Paper - SU cardstock & Ginger Blossom DS paper
Stamps - SU
Misc. - SU Scallop Punch

0 comments: