CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Centipede


On Monday night I was out in the garage cleaning up and the boys were riding their skateboards and I saw this huge nasty centipede......So I sent Jared into the house to grab the camera.....And these are the pictures I got before and after I killed it......Some people are super afraid of certain bugs or insects and just flip out.......Not so much for me.......Now I wouldn't be one to have any type of pets that could escape and crawl up my leg or something......The boys and I were trying to figure out how many legs it had......I don't think I had ever actually seen a centipede until I lived here in Hawaii......Well just thought I would share......Nasty huh?

So I have been MIA for awhile once again because we have a lot going on right now......Jared graduates from Kindergarten tonight and his last day of school is tomorrow so we are excited about that......Jared also has a birthday coming up here soon.......He is going to be 6 how has that happened......So we are preparing for his party.......Dad was away for a few weeks but he is home now and working long hours so we don't get to see him all that much......So that sucks for us......

I have been a very busy getting some much over due house projects done......I finally cleaned out the garage and finished going through boxes and getting rid of the crap.......I have also been cleaning and purging my craft room....Always fun to find a bunch of stuff you forgot you had.......I even vacuumed in there which is a HUGE deal because usually there is just to much stuff everywhere to even consider getting the vacuum in the room.......So that makes me so happy......I will have to take pictures this weekend and post my scrap space.....I will go and post some cards how........Have a great day........Love Love

0 comments: