CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Stampin Up!

This is my favorite of them all.......Because I love this new stamp that I got from http://www.drs.designs.com/ it's just beautiful......



Recipe
Paper - Barley Banana, Spring Flowers DS paper - Stampin Up!
Stamp - DRS Designs
Flowers - Prima

Well I have been selling Stampin Up! for about four years (wow) but for hobby only and sometimes when the mini catalog would come out especially in the beginning I would just LOVE IT! which must be how I ended up with so much Spring Flowers DS paper from the Spring Mini Catalog 2006.....I know I made Mother's Day cards once and a mini book but how come I found two unopened packages in my stash........Plus I have the opened one I have used some of......It was a little disturbing so I decided I needed to make some cards with this paper because at least if I use it I will feel better about the fact that I bought three packages two years ago and have yet to use it........O.K. enough about my issues.....So I put these simple cards together and made a handled box (will post that later) that holds I think 10 cards & Envelopes that I could just give as gifts.....I gave my first set to my friend Camille when we had card morning at Kellies house {thanks friend} and I brought everything for the girls to make four cards each and they were supper fast.......Let me know what you think.......I have some more that also go in a set and inside a pizza box......To cute........I have to take more pictures though.......




Recipe
Paper - Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, barly banana, Spring Flowers Stampin Up!
Stamps - Stampin Up, Stampingbella
Punches - Scallop & Circle Stampin Up!
Misc. - Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder & AMM yellow ric-rac






Recipe
Paper - Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana, & Spring Flowers Stampin Up!
Stamps - Stampin Up!
Punches - Scallop & Circles Stampin Up!
Misc. - Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Wow! the entire cards is Stampin Up! How funny I don't usually do that.....
Happy Monday and have a great week!
Love Love

0 comments: