CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I have been Scrapbooking!

Well I have been MIA again I know.....Seems like this happens often with me........Well May was an extremely busy month for us.......So I saw this layout in Simple Scrapbooks and it was a one pay 12x12 layout that had the highlights of the month on it.......So I have been working on that, I have printed my pictures and done the journaling.......So I am almost done......I am loving the way it's coming out.......I have the goal of finishing it today.....I went with black and white.....
I have also taken up gardening.......Which is a whole lot of work........But so rewarding I think......I started with seed and they are almost ready to transplant now......I am still kind of working on the whole design of the flower bed and still need to add some green........But it's so nice and I haven't killed anything yet which is really big for me.......I will keep you posted on that.......
I have also been working on some digital stuff.......I am a self-teaching kind of digital scrapbooker.....which isn't the easiest thing I will have to say.......But its fun learning.......
We have also been working in the backyard........More work........I don't think that I'm all that good at manual labor and need to try and stay away from that.......My husband however seems to get really happy and excited when he comes home and sees that I have been busting my butt....So I was totally rewarded yesterday and we went and bought new patio furniture.........we have never had any........In fact we have used my very first kitchen table in the backyard for several years now.......So I am super excited and just love it........Let me see if I can add the link http://www.walmart.com/catalog/detail.gsp?image=http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/72/29/38/02/0072293802206_500X500.jpg,http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/72/29/38/02/0072293802206_500X500.jpg,http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/72/29/38/02/0072293802206_AV_60X60.gif&product_id=8130574&iIndex=1&isVariant=false&corpCard=false&type=0
I wonder if that worked.......I will have to check........well that is what I have been up to......So now it's time to get back in the craft room to work on some cards and finish my layout.......Have a great day and I will be back........Kristina

0 comments: