CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Small Card & Mini Pizza Box



So I made this mini pizza box after my friend Camille made one for me.......It was just so cute.....So I thought that it would be a perfect gift to add some mini little cards (4x4 or smaller) along with envelopes.......I also added a band to close it........I love the way it cam out........Now I want to make all the mini cards inside with Riley.....Another project to add to my list of bright ideas.....I used all SU patterned paper and Cardstock and many different odds & ends that I have had around for awhile.....some rub-on stitching and sentiments.....It feels so good to use supplies that I have had for way to long......Now I have to find the pictures of the cards that I made to put inside......


3 comments:

Kim said...

What a GREAT idea..and loved how yours turned out! Where do you get all of your pizza boxes from? Do you buy them somewhere!

AnnMarie said...

This is adorable! : ) Really nice job!

stampingtink said...

How cute! I love this idea. Where do you get the boxes from? I'd love to know! Love the colors you used!