CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

May Highlights***12X12 Layout


I'm not sure what happened with the photo but it
sure doesn't look as clear as my pictures usually come
out......Oh Well.....Projects always seem to look better
Hanging in my craft room than in a picture....So I was
inspired to do this layout a layout in Simple Scrapbooks
which had the same concept but I changed it up a bit.....
Shocking I know......May is always so crazy for us and I have SO
SO many pictures from that month that I don't even really know
where to start.......So this seemed like such a great solution
and a fast layout.......I am happy with the way it came out
except for the Chipboard letters I used for MAY.......I originally
wanted to use some lil' davis white chipboard letters but after
putting all the pictures down there just wasn't enough room......

I cut the numbers outs of white foam with my quickutz Star Numbers
I think and everything else was just scraps of Black & White Paper, Large
Heidi Swapp flowers and cute Maya Road black and white ribbon.....It would
be cool to do an album of these layouts for each month......We will see......It's
a great thought.......So what do you think?????

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it girl. You did a great job!!