CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Hanna Challenge



Challenge for our Hanna Yahoo Group......




On my Hanna Yahoo Group we had a challenge to do and the inspiration
that Kristi at Hanna Stamps provided u with was so perfect and so me....
I love these colors......One of my favorite color combinations.....So I was
to mail to Susan so I made a 6X6 card that was already a day or two late
(shocking I know) so when I mailed it I didn't put the correct postage so I
got it back in my mail box.......Not good.....So it was going to be really late
now.....So I decided that I needed to make a small gift to make up for my being
late......So I made this little card set with some chocolates since it matched the
the paper I was using so well......We all love chocolate....I hope she likes it........




I covered some nugget chocolates with Pattern Paper and
added some rub-ons.....I used a tin from some Maya Roads
rub-ons or stamps that I got a long time ago......




These ar 4X4 cards and really are very simple
I used some American Crafts paper......SU Cardstock
and of course my copic markers........Oh and Riley from
Hanna Stamps.......The words are also from Hanna



Same thing here except that I added a few flowers



How cute is he.......I think this one is one of my favorites......
So this is what I sent to Susan I sure hope she likes it.....

You know when you make a card or gift that just comes together so well and you just love it....
Like it turned out even better than you had envisioned........Then you try to convince yourself
that you should just keep it for yourself.......Well that was me but I just kept pictures and it always feels good to give your handmade gifts to people and especially another crafter that appreciates the time and effort that you put into it.......Well I have more to post so better get going......Happy Stamping........

7 comments:

stampingtink said...

Oh, it's so absolutely adorable! Thanks so much and I can't wait to get it! I promise to give it tons of love and admiration. And I love the colors and papers you used. Thanks again! It was so very generous of you.

Kristi said...

WOW look at these....THUD!!!!!!!!!!

Patti said...

Great set, i love that color combo too also one of my favs!! Riley is lookin to cute!

Dana said...

Super cute!! Great job!

Lori said...

Love those Rileys!!!

Kim's Life said...

Love it!!! Great job!!!

Kim said...

Love the set! The colors are AWESOME...and the gift set you made is just so cute!
Hugs~ Kim