CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Few Bellas


I really love this MM paper.......It's super old but for some reason I seem to have a lot of it.....So I have been trying to use it up......Pretty simple card I guess......
JUST A THOUGHT: Sometimes my Primas don't match the color combo I'm using so what have started doing is I just color a white prima with my copic marker and then it matches perfect

I love this Bella.....She is so cute.....Since I ride with my husband
of course I had to get this one......I am sad to say I have not used
it all that much.....I really seem to be on this blue & red kick...I
guess because it's almost Fourth of July.....I have been making cards
today but I need to take some pictures.......Soon I hope......Hope your
all having a great weekend.......Happy Stamping

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love both of your bella card! They are both SUPER cute!!! Thanks for sharing the idea for coloring your primas to match your paper! I am going to have to try that when I get some Copics! Thanks for the GREAT tip!
Hugs~ Kim

stampingtink said...

Love the cards! They're so different - one soft and muted and the other bright and hot! I love it!