CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Thank You Camille!


My very dear friend Camille is always inspiring me and teaching me new things......She is so talented and I don't know how but she sure whips stuff out.....My craft room is pink and brown so one day when she came over for our Girls Stamping Day she brought me these great gifts......She is always showing me some new folding idea or a new website and I just love that about her.......She recently went to Japan and I had given her a list of Copic markers I didn't have and you would not believe how much cheaper they are there.......Amazing.......I think I got 11 markers for like $30.00 can you imagine that.......So thank you Camille for all that you do.......Your awesome.....

1 comments:

Kim said...

What beautiful gifts! Love the colors! Some day (when hubby and I build our house) I am going to have a pink and brown craft room too! That is super sweet deal you got on your Copics! FUN!
Hugs~ Kim