CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

A Great Month!

Well I didn't realize that I hadn't posted on my blog at all this month.....But this is the month of my Birthday (wow I'm getting old) and 4th of July and many of my friends birthdays......So our celebration started on July 2nd when the ship pulled in.....My birthday is July 6th my friend Tiff's birthday is July 5th and of course there is July 4th......So we had a party at my house on Saturday the 5th and we waited until midnight to eat our wonderful tasting Coldstone cake.....Love Love their cakes......We ate and drank and laughed and hung out with friends.....I can honestly say that I don't remember the last time that I had a Birthday Party......It was so fun.....Also just the fact that my husband was home for my birthday was great.......First time in four years......So I was a happy girl.......Oh and my honey bought me a mountain bike......Pink and Black......I love love it.....Well with the exception of the seat which really hurt my bottom......But I found this really cool like gel filled seat that actually just slips over the seat.......So much better......Dominick and I enjoy going on bike rides together......At 10 getting him to anything with me or the family is big.......He is way to cool for that......So we rode our bikes to our old neighborhood and to the garden center and a few other places......Let me just say WOW it's been a long time since I rode a bike.......so that is pretty much what we have been up to.....Of course I have been making cards so I have a few to share........Let me know what you think....

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday! Sending many belated birthday wishes your way!
Hugs~ Kim

Misa said...

Hi,kristina!
First of all Happy Happy Birth Day to you! I didn't know your birth day! Well, finally I found a time to email you. I'm very admired you and your talent.
Each card you made...so cute and so pretty!Like I told you before I want to be like you anf i want to visit to your craft room more often:)Let me know when you got a new Stanpin book!

Have a good one:)
Misa