CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

A Few Bellas


I love the Grillafella but I don't have that one I have the beerafella.....So I used the BBQ Grill from Hanna's Patriotic Set and then King of the Grill from Gina K designs......I also stamped a little background with an old Stampin Up Set. I really liked the way it came out.....

Recipe:
Paper - SU Cardstock, Bazzill Cardstock and Doodlebug Pattern Paper
Stamps - SU Background stamp, Grillafella, Hanna Stamps, Gina K Designs
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Copic Markers, Hole Punch, Nestabilities


Bellabusta I just love her.....I bought this awhile ago but had yet to inked her up so this is my first try.......I used an old hostess simply scrappin kit and did some paper piecing and Ta Da....This is what I came up with.....Do you like?

Recipe:
Paper - SU Simply Scrappin Kit, SU Cardstock
Stamps - Bellabusta and Gina K Designs
Ink - Black Versafine
Accessories - Ribbon SU, Prima Flowers, Nestabilites
Technique - Paper Piecing

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love love lovey the bella cards! I really like how you altered Beerafella into your own Grillafella! That's so cute! :) And your paper piecing is great..I still have to try that out!
Hugs~ Kim

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love what you did with your fella in front of the patterned paper! What a great idea!