CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Some More Riley Cards


Coffee Riley is one of my very Favorites......I also found this little coffee single stamp at a local stamp store.......I don't remember what brand it is though.......And again I'm trying like crazy to use up some more old patterned paper......Where did all this paper come from....Oh yea years of collecting right......Do you like?

Recipe:
Paper - Bazzill Cardstock, Making Memories Pattern paper
Stamps - Coffee Riley Hanna Stamps, Sentiment I don't remember
Ink - Black Versafine
Tools - Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities, Sanding block, paper distresser
Accessories - Brads Queen & Company, Copic Markers, Wal-Mart blanket ribbon


Hello Coffee Riley.....See I bet I have the most cards made with this stamp......Just love it

Recipe:
Paper - SU textured Cardstock, Doodlebug Pattern Paper
Stamps - Coffee Riley Hanna Stamps
Ink - Black Versafine
Accessories - White Twill, Making Memories jelly labels
Tools - Sewing, Nestabilities


This one didn't come out like I had wanted but it that's alright......

Recipe:
Paper - SU Textured Cardstock, Doodlebug Pattern Paper
Stamps - Cake Sophie G Hanna Stamps
Ink - Black Versafine
Tools - Nestabilites, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Copic Markers, Copic glitter pens
Accessories - Making Memories fabric labels

8 comments:

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Cute cards, very colorful!

Jacqueline
TresBella

Angélique said...

I love your cards!!!!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Meli Palmer said...

I love that little moose...so cute!

Kathy said...

They are all so adorable!

Unknown said...

I just bought Coffee Riley. Now I know what to do with this stamp. Beautiful cards!

Eulanda said...

I love love LOVE your cards!! Can you tell me if those are scalloped squares are nestabilities or are you just cutting all your square mats with scalloped scissors? I have just started to see them being used and it's a MUST have for me!! I have the scalloped circle nestabilites, oh which QuicKutz calls Nesting Flowers but I would love to have the squares! If you wouldn't mind emailing me at eulandac@yahoo.com I would appreciate it tons!! Thanks and love your whole blog!

Kim said...

I love how all your cards turned out! They are all beautiful! Congrats on using up some of your old paper! I am a paper collector myself and need to use some up! The riley's are sooooo cute...love the coffee one, and that coffee saying friends stamp is soooo adorable! I need to find that one!
Hugs~ Kim

Kristi said...

LOVE this