CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

For My BFF!


I made this card for my bestest friend cause she recently went back to work after be home for the last six years.....I know that it's hard and she just went out and got a great job like it was nothing....Very impressive and I'm so proud of her......Love Love Jenny......This card is kind of funny because I stamped and colored this image a long time ago......Possibly over a year so when I looked at it just laying in my table still I knew I had to use it.......And for whatever reason this is my favorite mini Quickutz alpha......I have a few of these rubber romance stamps I need to ink up and make some fun cards......Maybe soon......I have made a lot of cards this last week I just need to take some pictures and upload them to my blog......I will try and get that done tomorrow.....Thanks for looking......

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

This is precious!

Anonymous said...

Aww, how sweet! And believe it or not, it's been 7 years! Nothin' like being a kept woman. ;)
BTW, such cute cards...all of 'em!!