CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

More Cards



As you can tell I'm still trying to use up all this Making Memories paper......I do love the colors though......This was a pretty easy card and came together so quickly.....So I have a question.....Do you stamp and color your image first or do you make the card an then stamp your image.....I always wonder in what order this happens.....I think I used to color first and then find the paper to go along with my image but now I have to find the paper and somewhat put the card together and then color the image.......Tell me what you think....Happy Stamping


Recipe:
Paper - Bazzill Cardstock, Making Memories
Stamps - Gina K Designs Texted Messages
Ink - Black Versafine
Tools - Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Accessories - American Crafts Flowers, Making Memories Charm, Bazzill Brads, White Twill

Metal, White Brads and Twill

1 comments:

Kimmie said...

This came out splendid!