CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday BFF Bella Card

Can you believe that July is over....How did that happen....Although I must admit that I am so ready for the summer to be over.....Today is the first day of school for us (Yippee) so I actually have my house back (Yippee) with both boys at school and my DH at work....I'm so going to enjoy this....I would like to thank you wonderful ladies that come and look at my blog and take the time to leave comments it is so nice to hear your feedback.....It's awesome meeting all of you talented ladies that share my passion for anything paper crafted/slightly altered and handmade.....Thanks so very much.....As you can tell I have changed my blog again....What do you think....My friend Kellie said that the black was to distracting and it takes away from my projects.......So I went with the white but it still has some color......Do you think it's still distracting.......Is a standard white background better......What do you think......I love for things to be cute so I always want to add a little something but if it doesn't look good then I would go with a plain blog layout.....O.K. enough with the chit chat.......Hope you are all having a wonderful day.....

Now about the card.......This is a birthday card for a girlfriend that I have known since the 7Th grade and we still talk almost daily......Love Love Kim....Although we live far apart now and don't see each other as often as we would like she still means the world to me and is one of those people that truly knows me (the good things & the not so good things) and still loves me anyways.....Thanks for always being there......Your the best......

The Details....
I of course used my nestabilites dies, SU word window punch, SU Creative License Simply Scrappin kit, Prima flowers, Bella Stamp, SU sentiment stamp and Autumn leaves stitched journal stamp....Ink is Versafine (embossed with clear embossing powder) and I colored with Copic Markers (as always)

Thanks For Stopping By
Kristina

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This is an awesome Bella card, your friend is going to love it!

I really like the way you have your blog white with the fun colors along the side!

Kim said...

This Bella is awesome! I love your color combo! Beautiful work!
Hugs~ Kim