CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hula Sophie


Well I came across this stamped and colored image and figured I had better finish whatever it was I had planned on making....So it was to be a card......I think I get new stamps and then I have to ink and color them right away but then I can't find the right paper or need for the image and then it just sits there forever......Does this make any sense at all.....So I needed some thank you cards and this became one of them......Interesting right......I used the green paper (served w/ sushi) which is not recycled I bought it at the Japanese market in a package for like a dollar....I just said hula skirt to me....Why is that......I also used some old Heidi Swapp tape....Does anyone else have to much of this....If so how did that happen....I put some rub-ons on the plastic slide mount and used a few prima flowers and there you go......I have not stamped any Riley or Sophie cards lately so I enjoyed putting this together.......Enjoy and happy stamping...Kristina

3 comments:

Jena said...

Cute - love Riley and love the hula skirt - fun, fun - TFS!

Kim's Life said...

What a cute card!!!

Shannon Roberts said...

OMGosh that is cute!