CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Copic Storage!


Recently a gal from one of my user groups had posted a photo of how she stored her copic markers so I thought I would take a few pictures of mine....I bought these from IKEA for $1.99 they were bare wood silverware holders to use after you wash your utensils.....Well when I saw them I didn't know what I would do with them but for $1.99 I needed to get them.....After I flew home I had the idea to paint them (pink & brown of course) and store my copic markers inside.....I also have a metal three tiered shelf on my table where I keep my prisma pencils, watercolor pencils, SU markers and then all my gel pens and blender pens, etc.....It makes it very easy to find what I'm looking for and having them all right in front of me makes it even easier.......Just thought I would share.....So how do you store your markers, pens and pencils.....Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday afternoon.......I need to finish making dinner so I can get back to coloring.......Love Love

3 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome storage! My copics are coming this week! Woo-Hoo! Left you an award on my blog....please stop by to pick it up!
Hugs~ Kim

Shannon Roberts said...

I am soooooooooooo jealous!!

Lynn Put said...

Wow, you have a great collection of Copics! I'm still working on mine!