CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sketch # 23


So I am on the challenge kick I guess....So I took another shot at it.....Katharina at http://www.katharina1704.blogspot.com/
put up this sketch as a chance to be a guest designer for her new stamp company Whiff Of Joy....How exciting this must be for her.....Congratulations Katharina....Well I am finding that using a sketch really pushes me along in the process of putting a card or layout together....It so fun....Well I have to get going we have a birthday party to get to but I wanted to finish up this card and get it posted before I left....Hope you like and check out her blog she is a very talented lady.....I love seeing everyones work......I get so inspired by what other people do....Have a great day and Happy Stamping....Love Love Kristina

3 comments:

Heidi Kimmerly said...

Sweet card - your coloring is fab as is your blog....

Anonymous said...

I love it!! He's too cute. I love the addition of the sun, is that a stamp?

Lynn Put said...

This is sooooo cute! Love the little details of the saftey pin and tag! Good luck not that you need it, your card is adorable!