CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

KKMC1 Challenge



How cute did this journal come out.....I am in love....I did this for a personal need as well as for a challenge....I have never done these challenges before and this was my time to try.....I don't remember things for some strange reason so I have to write everything down with usually gets done in many different places so when I read the post on Kimmie's Blog
http://kraftinkimmieskorner.blogspot.com/
I knew that I had to make one and that I was up for the challenge......So pulled out my bind it all and cut some chipboard which I painted, found some pink and brown embellishments and the rest I think just made itself.....I used a bosskutz die for the tabs, nestabilites dies for the ovals, flowers are all Prima, pattern paper is all my memories I think, the buttons unknown maybe SEI and I used some Maya road rub-ons and ribbons....I made four different tabs.....Swaps, Challenges, blogs, sketches........These are all the things I forget about....I colored with both copic markers and my prisma pencils.....I just love to color these great magnolia stamps.......They are awesome and I want them all.......Well I hope you enjoy my new creation and thanks Kimmie for not only the challenge but the great idea to put together a book for myself that I will is going to be so useful.......Happy Stamping and have a great weekend.......Kristina














3 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Fantastic job, Kristina!! It's absolutely gorgeous!! Pink and brown are my favourite colours too and I love how you included little tabs on the side!! Wonderful embellishing and great job with the sketch!! Thanks for taking my challenge!!

Lynn Put said...

This book is so adorable! I love the color combo, the image and all of the details you put into it!

PS I have some thing for you on my blog!

Anonymous said...

This is just so adorable =)! I love it!