CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lily Springtime Butterfly

I finally had the chance to stamp Lily....She is so cute....I am such a little kid......I wonder will I ever get tired of coloring.....Of course not....I bought this stamp at a local stamp store along with another one of Lily and Milo sitting on a bench.....I pulled out the sewing machine to add a finish to my card.....I was happy with it......I have been busy stamping and creating.....I have finished several projects and have some great things coming to life on my table.....I made a storage solution for my nestabilites dies, created a calendar, almost completed a notebook/ journal.....currently working on two challenges.......It's always such a great feeling to complete projects.....Oh I also stamped about thirty images times two swaps and mailed them (early~Shocking!!)......So I will be getting some fun images that I don't already have......How exciting is that......I have a stamping date with a few friends in the morning so I cant stay up to late........I guess I better get my act together....Hope you had a wonderful day and I will try to be back tomorrow.......Happy Stamping........Kristina

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the bright colors you used!:)