CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

I Love These Magnolia Stamps!

How cute is she........Just love pink and brown of course and then with Tilda what else could I want......I used the sketch from Creative Ideas by Katarina and the card just came together in minutes......The girls came over on Friday morning for coffee and stamping and so I sent out a sketch challenge at like nine p.m. the night before.......It was so fun......So we all made this card when they came over........Of course Camille made tons of wonderful goodies......I took some pictures so I will try and get them posted soon......Have a great day........Happy stamping as always.......Kristina

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

I do too... and a great color palette here too!

Heidi Kimmerly said...

Sweet coloring and terrific layout. I can't wait to get my Magnolias!