CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Savvyshoppabella

Here is another Bella card that I made......I know I'm almost done with this paper......Just putting the last of it away tonight.......I'm not sure if this is familiar to you or not but often times when I get angry or depressed I feel the need to go shopping.....I guess it's better than eating....So this Retail Therapy was just what I needed the other day and so I was inspired to make this card....She came out so cute......I used purple stickles and my purple copic glitter pen...SU word window punch, Nestabilities and cuttle bug embossing folder.....The retail therapy stamp is rubber romance I think.....Well I have to finish up my cards with the new magnolia stamps....They are so fun and I think I want them all......Humm sounds familiar......Happy Friday....

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Love the embossing

Marie said...

I love the word window tabs! I use them a lot on my cards as well. LOVE Bellas, but I don't have a single Bella stamp. Mahalo for the comment on my blog. Aloha!