CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Card!

Jared had a birthday party this afternoon so I had to put together a card pretty fast....I love the Tilda images but with two boys I knew that I needed the Edwin images.....This one was just perfect and it matched the Basic Grey Paper.....With bright colors.....I used the SU word window and SU Happy Birthday from gosh I don't remember what that set is called.....It is one of my favorites....I have a few other cards in the works but somehow I seem to get side tracked with another idea or paper....I am trying to make some cards with the My Mind's Eye paper pack that I bought at Costco last year......That was a lot of paper and I still have most of it....So that is my current mission....I might try to post again before I go to bed tonight but we will see......Hope you had a great weekend.....Thanks for stopping by.....

2 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute! I betcha the little boy loved the card! The bright colors are awesome!
Hugs~ Kim

Lynn Put said...

This is such a cute card! I love the fun bright colors! Boy cards are hard to do, at least for me, this one is great!

PS I got your pretty card today, thank you!