CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm Back!

I have had so much going on lately......Why is there not enough hours in the day.....My hubby just had his birthday and gosh we are getting old.....I got together with the girls on Tuesday for our little stamp morning.....We had fun as always and of course Camille made wonder gifts again....She is so good.....I only made this card which I think came out so cute.....She s one of my favorite Magnolia stamps.....I have been trying to play with the whole white gel thing and it's getting better.....I did learn one thing for sure I need to color the flower on her pants before I color the pants......I think this will help.....The thank you stamps are Heidi Swapp acrylic stamps....Haven't used in a long time.....I seem to always always be happy with my cards and they come together super easy when I use pink and brown.....I want to work on some baby blue and brown.....I sent out two packages this week with images for a few friends and I can't wait for them to get it....I didn't really work on a nice card to send them in but am trying to get a bunch of RAK cards made to send out.....Finding the time is a little hard because this is a crazy month....So many birthdays and our anniversary is the 25th....So exciting....My husband is home so that's also fun he was deployed last August.....Maybe he has something planned....Probably not (he is a man) but I can hope cause sometimes he does surprise me.....Well let me get this posted and get to bed........It's way to late for me to be up.....Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping....

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

You have a great blog! What a sweet card! I'm loving the pink and brown together and good tip about the flower. Happy Anniversary.

Kim said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Your card! The colors are the greatest (my favorite colors)! It's so darn cute! I have to get me some of those stamps....I keep wanting them! ha ha! You did a GREAT job! Happy Early Anniversary...Glad to hear your hubby is home..that's wonderful!
Hugs~ Kim

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great card.
xAndrea

Lynn Put said...

This is so sweet! The Magnolia image is adorable and I love all of the layers and color combo!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fantastic, I love these colors together, you've done a grat job onthis card, I love it:-)