CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Magnolia Card Mingle

Our magnolia group did an August Card Mingle....So we signed up to send a card and then Susan assigned us with our partners and I was lucky enough to send to a gal here in Hawaii...How awesome is that.....And possibly for the very first time in my life I actually got it mailed out on time....I wasn't late....I know hard to believe huh....So I used Tilda with vine and basket and CB embossing folder, SU ribbon, hardware & cardstock...I had a lot of fun making this card and yet again I didn't want to give it away....Why is it that sometimes I want to keep my cards for myself
For the inside of the card I used my Fancy Pants clear stamps and stamped the lined flower image in brown on cream cardstock and the used my blender pen to pick up some ink from my ink pad to add some color to the flowers....I also stamped Summer on the paper before I wrote her a little note.....She told me how much she enjoyed the card and that makes me feel so good...I love for others to get happy mail....Well thanks so much for stopping by and happy stamping...


2 comments:

Kim said...

Love, Love, Lovely card! It's gorgeous! Color combo is awesome! I know what you mean about making cards and wanting to keep them for yourself! I have that feeling all the time! hee hee! I absolutely LOVE the inside of your card! I so have to get that stamp!
Hugs~ Kim

Kelly Schelske said...

Wow, I love this card, it's beautiful!! Fantastic job:-) I should get in on the next card mingle...we were gone on holidays and I knew I would be late, so thought I better skip this one:-)